Apr 14, 2015

Do you Believe in Believe

Hello my dear friends,
Friends you know what I have always been to sensitive about others.  I mean I use to believe all what ever someone tells me and whatever some one shows me.  Until it's not against any of my old believe I will believe it.  So I can say I always believe in believing but do you think it's alright?
I don't think so.  Believing others has always been a bad habit of me.  It's like we always believe some one because we are good and we have no bad views for someone.  But when this same man tries to break your emotions and believe you will just get totally disherted


Believing some one is easy but believing deeply is a different thing.  If our friends break our believes it becomes impossible to trust them again in the future.  Even if they change or show proves of changing but we can never trust them as they were bad some time ago.
I have myself felt this breaking of believes a lots of time and each time when it happens I just had one thing to say.
How can u do this me!!  Whole of my support,  whole of my believe, whole of my concern about u do that mean nothing for you.
We can try to be friends again,  we can try to believe them again but the truth never changes once broken the trust is never restored at lest to that level it was before.
I may be called a fool to believe those people's so easily but I am also a fool that will show them what it causes to break my heart. 
I will make them feel some day or another.
That's all for now
Thankyou

No comments :

Post a Comment