Nov 23, 2016

Reasons For Having Android Errors!

              Hi friends, I have always loved developing for android, but one of the biggest issues in working with android is it causes lots of issues! When starting the android development there are like more than a thousand of ways via which u can get easy issues in your project. Seriously saying this is the biggest problem on starting Android development the errors they really make your life miserable if u have no idea what they actually mean!

      When I started android development I really spent one full month on just figuring out what am I doing wrong! After struggling for a full month I finally started understanding what each and every error means and believe me it became really a lot and lot easier after that.





So today I am here to help you with that similar thing only! After wasting few hours on the net I have found one seriously amazing Infographics which is sharing some of the common issues or error that we cause while developing for android. And as I always believe we love Infographics much more than we love this boring text that's why here it is a great infographic from https://www.codementor.io Yes they are the real owners!! Great work by them!!!



Looks like you found your answers! Not yet? Still stuck at some point? Don't worry next time we will discuss specific errors that we come across while developing for android! And meanwhile, why dont you share the errors you have right now? Maybe we can work on that only!

That's all for now!
Keep sharing Keep Learning

Thank You

No comments :

Post a Comment